Sunday, March 30, 2014

Proof: This is the truth about Trey songs to be gay

Yesterday in different social networks showed a snap allegedly beaten into account the artist Trey Songz and claim that has accepted the presence of the community for he is "gay" in a snap that went on into the alleged beatings haunt of Trey Song on 03/25/14 at 17: 48 wrote that "I think it's time to finally tell my fans. All games and jokes aside ... I'm gay "


The fact is that these notes were written about trey songz no truth whatsoever is using photoshop people decided to write it, so foul-mouthing even after the accusations , Trey songs did not sit still and had his heart open

      -Trey songs (@ Trey songz) March 26,2014
  Photoshop and a retweet is all people need to believe, any and everything.I feel bad for the impressionable, no minds of their own.
 
If I'm gay then Tupac Bringing me a ounce for this session with Biggie tomorrow.No weapon. # LOVE
       Trey songz (@ Trey songz) March 26,2014

2 comments: