Friday, April 10, 2015

Kim and family Kardashian Visit Armenia: Our Dad Would Be Proud

                                               
"Armenia we are here!!!!!" Kim wrote on an Instagram photo of the crowd. "We are so 
     grateful to be here & start this journey of a lifetime! Thank you to everyone who greeted
can't wait to explore our country and have some yummy food!"
Kim wrote on an Instagram photo of the pair.My husband and daughter came to Armenia as
well to see my heritage and learn about my ancestors!"  "My cousins came along too! So excited I can’t sleep."
"The Mother Armenia statue symbolizes peace through strength," Khloe wrote on an Instagram shot of her, Kim, and a cousin. "It can remind viewers of some of the prominent female figures in Armenian history. Who took up arms to help their husbands in their clashes with Turkish troops and Kurdish irregulars. I am woman hear me roar! Blessed to be here!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment