Thursday, May 28, 2015

Karrueche Tran Sets the Record Straight About Chris Brown Breakup

 Karrueche stopped by L.A.'s Real 92.3 for an interview with Big Boy where they, inevitably, talked about her split from Chris Brown after she learned that he had a daughter with someone else.

"It's hard… I make it so we don't have to cross paths so it's not awkward but I do get on Instagram and there's people tagging us or I'll hear a song, you know, but I kind of just block it out," she said of their split.
Karrueche says she found out about Chris Brown's daughter Royalty like the rest of us did: on TMZ.
"When it hit TMZ I was like, 'Oh,'" she said. "I called him and cussed him out. After the whole Rihanna thing, it's been like a year or whatever, we've been trying to fix what was broken and that was just the icing on the cake. So I just had to completely part ways."

When news that Brown had a 9-month-old daughter broke in March, Tran tweeted: "Listen. One can only take so much. The best of luck to Chris and his family. No baby drama for me."

She also clarifies that she's "100 percent" single at the moment and if she and Brown were to run into each other in public, she'd "definitely keep it cordial and positive, no drama. I'm not about the drama."

And speaking of drama, Tran says rumors of a feud between her and Rihanna have been greatly exaggerated.

"We just dated the same guy and that's kind of what it is," she says. "It's always a competition thing and they compare us but she is Rihanna. She's a pop star and she's beautiful she makes great music and I'm just me and I'm growing and working into myself. You can't really compare us we're two completely different girls."

No comments:

Post a Comment