Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Kenya Moore's Boyfriend From 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Is Married

Kenya Moore just revealed that her boyfriend, James Freeman, whom she met on the Bravo show Millionaire Matchmaker wasn't as unattached as he seemed. The Real Housewives of Atlanta star just revealed she found out he married someone else behind her back while they were dating.

"Unfortunately, I just learned today that the man I met and fell in love with from Millionaire Matchmaker was married a week after the show aired. I am astounded and devastated to have learned this news VIA social media as opposed to from him directly," the 44-year-old reality star wrote on Instagram. "However, I still believe in love and my heart remains open to the man God has for me. I wish him well."

Moore met Freeman after being set up by Stanger, the Millionaire Matchmaker's relationship expert. On the show, Moore talked about how she has been proposed to seven times, but nothing worked out because of her fear of abandonment. After the episode aired in March, it was revealed Kenya and James were still together.
from yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment