Friday, May 8, 2015

Tina Knowles Pens Sweet Mother's Day Letter to "Incredible Daughters" Beyonce, Solange, Kelly Rowland


Sweet mama! Ahead of Mother's Day this Sunday, May 10, Tina Knowles penned a sweet open letter in TIME to her daughters Beyonce, Solange, close family friend Kelly Rowland, and her niece Angie Beyince.
In her letter to "Beyonce, Solange, Kelly, and Angie," Knowles, 61, wrote that she considered all four girls as daughters. "Every day, I wake up thinking about how much I love, admire and cherish each of you," she gushed. "Writing this brought to mind all the ways you guys have been such a blessing to me. When I’m feeling sad or not-so-cute or maybe a little sorry for myself, and you all include me in your group chat and tell me how hot I still look or how cool I am. Maybe you send me a crazy YouTube video. What actually works best is a cute photo of my grandchildren."

No comments:

Post a Comment